Friday, January 31, 2014

It wasn't me! I swear!


There is a phenomenon in my house. I am sure you have a similar one.

We have a "not me/ I don't know" ghost.

 This ghost may go around leaving fruit snack wrappers under the couch, and boogers on the wall... (??? WHY? Why don't you just eat them like normal ghosts???)  He also refuses to flush the toilet or put the paper on the roll. He leaves socks stuffed in the book case (Which is a BOOK case not a STUFF case!!) I even once found that he had stuck gum to the wall ABOVE the trash can! WAITWHAT? Why can't you just open the lid and put it INSIDE the trash can? And who the freak keeps giving him gum in the first place??

The most baffling thing our "Not me/I don't know" ghost does is...

Wait for it.... Puts a fist print on the mirror in the hall EVERYDAY! (extremely confused face) and not at any level that is understandable. It is above MY chin level.

I have tried to catch him doing it, and I have grilled everyone in the house. I have washed that fist print off that mirror daily for weeks now and it still comes back. And I know it isn't my mad cleaning skills that are lacking, I even stand there and wait for it to dry and check to make darn sure that ghostly fist is GONE!

What is even eerier is that I have washed it off, walked away and come back 10 minutes later to its reappearance.

That fist print is a thorn in my side. I know I should let it go, it is just one smudge in my otherwise pristine home, just like my husbands desk.... Ohhh! Wait... Did hubster just check his EYE in that mirror? Leaning in real close?!?!  EEWW! Seriously? The fist ghost is YOU???

Mkwait. I wonder how much of the other stuff was him all along as well? I really hope not!! And ok, so he doesn't have to eat the boogers I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: