Monday, December 9, 2013

Mommy Brain Monday

K so I have been playing Lumosity and taking my omega supplements to try and get my brain working again. This morning I found
the link to find out what percentile you score on, compared to other people in your age range. My BPI (Brain Performance Index) is 22.7, speed 26, memory 42.5, attention 21.5 flexibility 36.8 and problem solving 8.9. Hmmmm no wonder I can't even remember my own name some days! I am hoping that when I turn 40 next week that my percentile jumps up, cause I will be at the bottom of the age range and not the top!

I have the next few weeks off, no kids arriving at my house at 6 in the morning, so maybe with a bit more sleep, and a ton of fish, I can boost those numbers!

Do you have ways you use to combat your mommy brain fog? What works for you? Or am I the only one out there walking around with unbrushed hair and no underpants?

1 comment:

You might also like: