Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I got a TOOTH!

Ok so maybe that was to much of a spoiler alert but I am pretty darn proud of my tooth! Mommy tried to take a picture but my tongue kept getting in the way. It feels really funny so I was running my lip on it and then it bit me! It hurt but not as much as when it bit my thumb! Geez! Now I know why Mommy screams when I bite her while having my boobyjuice!

I can also
sign boobyjuice now! It is fun to sign it and get it whenever. I sign it even when I am not hungry, then Mommy gives me some and I let it run all over my shirt!

Mommy took me to the big book place and we learned some more signs. It was fun. We sang songs, danced and read stories. I am going to be talking so much and mommy can't tell me to be quiet like she tells big Sissy all the time cause I will already be quiet....I will be ninja talking!

I am working really hard at crawling this week. I want to follow my big sissy all over the house. She is really funny. Did I tell you that she dances really funny? Yeah? oh. Well she does!

I found a new show on Netflix that is really funny too! Zoboomafoo is my favorite thing to watch, that leaping lemur is hilarious! I always try to leap leap leap just like him! The jumpy jumper is great for being a lemur!

I think tomorrow I will leap leap leap and maybe my other tooth will pop out! TTFN WHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: