Monday, November 11, 2013

Mommy Brain Monday


I thought it might be fun to have a day set aside for my mommy brain moments. Heaven knows I have enough of them!

So here is the Mommy brain Moment of the day.

The other day I was up late at night, tweeting, of course. I mean, what else would I do at night? Definitely not sleep when Cadadoodle is fast asleep. That would be weird.

I am new to Twitter. I am not sure I understand how people connect, it seems very egocentric to me, a bunch of people
talking about themselves and not many responding. I am positive I am missing something and one day I will have a light bulb moment but this particular night, I was figuring out hashtags. When I realized what time it was, I promptly (no really) went to bed. 

I fell into one of those thinking asleep states and kept trying to hashtag things in my head. So when Cadadoodle woke for her 3am feeding, I laid there trying to get her to go back to sleep. #sleep #go2sleep  #sleepisgreat 

Yeah, fyi babies don't get subliminal hashtags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: