Wednesday, September 25, 2013

People Gotta Eat!

Hey there! *big grins*

Today I helped Mommy and Daddy and my big brothers and sister deliver fliers for the food drive our church is doing this weekend. We are gonna collect food for the food bank! I worked real hard being cute and chewing on my fingers so people walking by could see how important the drive is. We gotta make sure the kids in our city get more to eat than their fingers! They might taste really good, but fingers don't have much nutritional value. I think
I looked pretty hungry.

If you want to know more about local food banks or make make donations to the food bank in your area, check out this website for information and locations near you...
http://www.foodbankscanada.ca

If you want to check out other ways to help feed hungry people across the world, check out the link to The Hunger Site Store on my webpage.
Cadadoodle

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: