Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Gotta Keep That Training Schedule

Helloooo world! How is everyone doing out there? I am having a great day!

First, mommy and me took all the big kids to school. I rode in the sling cause I am more special than the big kids. Everyone at the school says I am the cutest baby, Miss Allyson said I was SMOOTCHABLE! Not sure what that means but she pinched my cheek and smiled at me so I smiled back.

I met a friend at the park. She is older than me but I think the 7 month gap will close as we get older. I can tell she is gonna be my future bff cause she smiled at me. I smiled back.

Mommy put a silly dress on me today! I didn't like it, so I had to
spit up on it so mommy would change me. Beauty is pain! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to be stylin!

Then mommy and me hung out at home. I helped mommy with her chores, she wants to loose more weight so I am her personal trainer, I scream when she puts me down. Weight training is essential for fat loss you know. I am working hard at gaining as much as I can so she can be stronger. That is a lot of work you know, I have to eat like every 2 hours!

Gotta go! Mommy thinks I am going to take a nap but I have plans.... I'm gonna pretend to be sleeping until she goes all the way up the 2 flights of stairs, then scream, just when she get back down them. Its my stealth training method.

Check out my website for some cool codes for a free sling, then you can help your mommy loose weight to!

http://cadadoodle.incredibleproductstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: