Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Little Intro.

Hi there! Welcome to my blog! My name is Cadadoodle. I was born on June 13th, 2013. That makes me 8 weeks old. My mommy tells me I am the cutest baby in the whole world, but I wont let that go to my head.

Up till now, my world has revolved around my mommy and her boobyjuice, but today I discovered my hands. I have fingers just like my mommy. She wiggles them at me and it is funny. I have been trying to wiggle mine, just like her and today my fingers actually listened!

My mommy calls me Frog cause I like to stick my tongue out. My favorite song is The Little Green Frog cause my mommy looks so goofy when she sticks out her tongue!

My favorite song to listen to is Inner Ninja. Mommy says that I would dance to it when I was in her tummy. I like the beat. I cant wait to be able to dance to it like my Mommy, she looks so funny, it makes me laugh!

Well, that is who I am! I hope you like my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: